Bridal shows are a great way for Brides to get wedding ideas, meet local wedding vendors and also learn the latest wedding trends. Bridal shows have many vendors that you can meet in person to know their personality and style from photographers, bakers, entertainment specialists and much more. Discover their professionalism and personality. All weddings are busy – just like a bridal show. The vendor will showcase the same persona at your wedding. However, do not expect long conversations to discuss wedding day specifics. Vendors are there as salespeople to make the most amount of money and fill their date books. Save all the details for after the show so they can focus on all Brides in attendance. An example of a Las Vegas Bridal Show is the Bridal Spectacular at Cashman Center.
What to look for in vendors at a bridal show?
Wedding Shows for Wedding Planning
- Professionalism – What quality of work will you get for your dollars?
- Selections – Can vendors cater to all types of events and style which includes the bridal couple?
- Current Trends – Are vendors part of the “in crowd”? Do they offer suggestions that are with current trends and ideas?
- Attire ideas – Most bridal shows showcase a fashion show. Do the vendors displaying in the show have the desired style?
Besides Bridal Shows, wedding planners can also look for Bridal Expos. Bridal Expos are typically held at hotel ballrooms whereas Bridal Shows are held in convention centers. Bridal Expos is a scaled down version of a bridal show with less than 100 wedding vendors. Bridal Expos are great because they are more personal to each bride in attendance. An example of a Bridal Expo in Las Vegas is the Veils, Tails & Cocktails at the Aria. Shows at vendor locations, Open Houses, are also common in the wedding industry. Many venues, florists, photographers and bridal shops will have their own in-house shows to brides to showcase their services. Businesses will typically collaborate with other businesses at the Open House to offer a more all around experience.
Latest posts by Matthew Campbell (see all)
- Kenny Rogers Love Songs for Weddings - November 27, 2016
- James Taylor Love Songs For Weddings To Play And Avoid - November 20, 2016
- Saxophone Wedding Songs By 11 Great Saxophonists - October 30, 2016
You may also like...