Below you will find several unique wedding ideas we have found over the years.
- Looking for classy jewelry without paying a fortune? We found a website that offers free jeweler. You just pay for the shipping. The site is SilverJeweryClub.com. Free Sterling Silver with real Gemstones, no catch, no gimmicks, no obligation. The web site is a promotion to introduce our company and gain exposure. Check back often as the free items change often.
- Ever want a non-traditional wedding cake? How about this wedding cake that signifies a bride a groom. Each layer of cake is a different flavor to satisfy the tastes of guests.
- Are you a bridal couple that met on the internet? Check out this hand-made card holder to reflect the meeting on the internet. A card holder that resembles a computer! See the picture for the result.
- Men’s Wearhouse Build-A-Tux Tool is an online tool to select your perfect tuxedo. Grooms looking for tux ideas can create their perfect tux through a color coordinator and look suggestions.
- MissNowMrs.com is the premier online service created to simplify the name-change process for brides and newlyweds nationwide. Their legal forms and letters can be completed online, printed, and filed after the bride receives her marriage certificate.
- David’s Bridal offers a Dress Your Wedding tool to offer suggestions for dressing the wedding party. Choose dresses, colors, hairstyles, accessories and much more.
- Dessy and Pantone have joined to offer a Swatch Tool to create inspirational boards that show your wedding colors, styles, accessories and inspirational photos. Order Pantone swatches for your wedding vendors.
- Shutterfly is a great website to create photo albums as presents or for yourself. In addtion, create save the date cards with photos and party invitations.
- Zazzle offers a website where you can create and customize your very own personal stamp for use on your invitations. In addition, you can select from stamps already created by others in the wedding or love theme.
- Make a donation to the ASPCA instead of purchasing wedding favors. In return the ASCPA will provide you the place cards to notify your guests of your donation to the ASCPA.
- Personalized M&M‘s for wedding favors. Personalization includes custom print, 25 colors, add a picture and more.
- The GreenWorld Project provides live evergreen tree seedling favors. The tree seedlings and seeds can be personalized. Offering a free brochure.
- Looking for the perfect plate or napkins for your wedding reception? Be sure to check out Plates and Napkins with such categories as color, theme, pattern and season. They also offer personalization.
Founder at WeddingMuseum.com
In 2015 Matt updated his first eBook, Wedding Music eBook: Wedding Song Ideas For Your Wedding & Reception.He owned/operated a mobile DJ service in Montana where he found his love of music and weddings.Matt strives to offer a music resource to brides and grooms planning their wedding songs.
Latest posts by Matthew Campbell (see all)
- Kenny Rogers Love Songs for Weddings - November 27, 2016
- James Taylor Love Songs For Weddings To Play And Avoid - November 20, 2016
- Saxophone Wedding Songs By 11 Great Saxophonists - October 30, 2016
You may also like...