Planning a honeymoon to most wedding couples is more fun than planning the actual wedding itself. The planning stages should start as soon as a wedding date is set. The honeymoon is typically celebrated by newlyweds as a time to getting to know each other away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A time for relaxation and time to not only explore each other but explore places never visited.
Four Popular Honeymoon Ideas
- All-Inclusive Package – These packages typically include lodging, food, non-alcoholic drinks, transportation and other amenities. Be sure to ask exactly what all the details are of the package. Please note that all-inclusive start at the airport or resort. You must be in charge of getting yourself to the resort. Resorts can be couples only, family themed and those that cater specifically to honeymooners. The all-inclusive is great for couple who wish to pay one price and forget about it.
- Traveling Overseas – Anytime leaving the country, it is highly recommended to order your passport as soon as possible. Best to give yourself six months for processing. Be sure to check if the country you plan to visit also requires vaccinations.
- Cruises – A personal favorite but here are some helpful hints. Have a cruise registry. This will help pay for any desired excursions that cost extra. Check how long the ship docks at the port. Will this give you all the time you need to do all you want where the ship stops? The higher up, the less you feel the waves. Lastly, get a travel agent that specializes in the location you which to cruise.
- As Vegas Locals call “Staycations” – No matter your location, there are great local opportunities to stay in the region. This will cut costs and also keep the money local. Staycations include bed and breakfasts, hotel resorts with spa packages, and resorts with premium amenities such as golfing, and nightclubs.
Latest posts by Matthew Campbell (see all)
- Kenny Rogers Love Songs for Weddings - November 27, 2016
- James Taylor Love Songs For Weddings To Play And Avoid - November 20, 2016
- Saxophone Wedding Songs By 11 Great Saxophonists - October 30, 2016
You may also like...