Las Vegas’s Neon Museum
When planning a wedding, the typical places to hold a wedding are in churches, chapels and hotels. However, there are unique venues to not only conduct a photo shoot, but also for the actual wedding. The Las Vegas Neon Museum is just one of those places.
What is the Neon Museum? Developers in Las Vegas prefer to blow building up and tear buildings down to create bigger and better. The problem with the philosophy of out with the old and in with the new is the past is not preserved for future generations. Future generations do not have the mystique of stages where the Rat Pack performed or where Wayne Newton wowed fans for decades. The buildings are gone – just to name a few – The Dunes, The Stardust, Sands Hotel & Casino, The Frontier, and Algiers Hotel. However, the Neon Museum was able to preserve many of the classic neon signs from the past properties.
Words of advise for visiting or planning an event at the Neon Museum:
Las Vegas Neon Museum
- If you are planning to visit and tour the Neon Boneyard, always plan ahead and get your tickets in advance. They do close for events and sell out. Buy your tickets online through their website: http://www.neonmuseum.org
- Dress for the weather as it is outdoors. It is not always 100 degrees in Las Vegas.
- You cannot publicize any pictures inside the Neon Museum without consent. They are extremely strict on this as they want to protect their biggest asset.
The Neon Boneyard is a unique location for any wedding or wedding related event. Bridal couples can get their engagement pictures, actual wedding, or even after wedding pictures in their formal wedding attire. The vintage, historical, rustic, authentic signs give an ambiance that no other location in Las Vegas can offer. A must see for every visitor to Las Vegas.
How do you get there? It is located on Las Vegas Boulevard and North of the Interstate 95. Anyone driving cannot miss the the main office as it was designed after the old La Concha Motel. See below for the street-side view.
Latest posts by Matthew Campbell (see all)
- Bride Personality Quiz – Are You Who You Say You Are? - February 3, 2017
- DJ Hit Songs By Prominent DJs – Do You Know Them? - December 25, 2016
- Cowboy Cha Cha Songs For Country Music Fans - December 11, 2016
You may also like...