Every bride planning a wedding cannot comprehend all aspects of a wedding. Below is a list of 33 questions to think about while planning a wedding.
Questions brides must ask include funny, fun and serious.
- Will you and your spouse sleep apart the night before the wedding?
- Will a family member or friend do up your hair for the wedding?
- Will you include an heirloom into your attire for something old?
- Will you wear something blue? Sew it onto the dress, toe ring, incorporate into the flowers, or add to hair piece?
- If your bridesmaid gets out of control, are you willing to fire her?
- Will you donate any cost of the wedding to charity rather than spending it?
- Will you have a joint bachelor/bachelorette party?
- Who will you bring with you to pick out your dress? Mother, Mother-in-Law, BFF?
- Will you get highlights before the wedding?
- Would you let your hair down for two different looks at the wedding reception?
- What’s the worst part being a bridesmaid – the expense or the tasks?
- Will you allow your bridesmaids select their own dress?
- What do you want at your bachelorette party? Champaign, sash, tiara, games, shots?
- If you could cut costs in half, would you get married on a Sunday?
- Do you plan to give the groom a present the day of the wedding?
- Will you be wearing your wedding shoes to work the week before the wedding to break them in?
- Do you plan to give the DJ a “Do Not Play List”?
- Will you be asking anyone for help in paying for the wedding?
- Do you plan to freeze the top tier of the wedding cake to eat on your first anniversary?
- Do you plan on seeing each other the day of the wedding? Will you get blindfolded pictures the day of the wedding or on opposite sides of a door?
- Will you have a signature cocktail at the reception?
- Do you plan to write your own vows?
- What vehicle will be your getaway car? Friends and family know your car – will you have a backup plan if it is not drivable?
- Does your budget have an allowance for those unexpected expenses?
- Will you have engagement photos taken?
- If and who will be your flower girl(s) and ring bearer?
- Will you have a choreographed dance including the first dance?
- What will you put in your “snack bag” for the day of the wedding to be sure you eat something throughout the day?
- What time is the best time everyone leaves to get to your wedding on-time even when considering traffic issues?
- Will you have an inspiration board at home and online?
- Will you create a joint account to pay for wedding expenses and start bringing banking accounts together?
- Will you have a separate honeymoon registry?
- Group dances can fill dance floors. Will you have guests doing the chicken dance, electric slide or cha cha slide?
Founder at WeddingMuseum.com
In 2015 Matt updated his first eBook, Wedding Music eBook: Wedding Song Ideas For Your Wedding & Reception.He owned/operated a mobile DJ service in Montana where he found his love of music and weddings.Matt strives to offer a music resource to brides and grooms planning their wedding songs.
Latest posts by Matthew Campbell (see all)
- Kenny Rogers Love Songs for Weddings - November 27, 2016
- James Taylor Love Songs For Weddings To Play And Avoid - November 20, 2016
- Saxophone Wedding Songs By 11 Great Saxophonists - October 30, 2016
You may also like...