Real Wedding Inspiration
Are you interested in submitting your Real Wedding story? Share your wedding story with all of our visitors! Show off your wedding uniqueness and ideas to other brides and grooms planning their weddings.
We accept submissions from both wedded couples and wedding professionals. The pictures and story must inspire our wedding planners in some aspect of the wedding event. The submission must include the following:
* Your Name
* Your Email
* Bridal Couple’s Information – Bride’s Name & Groom’s Name
* Wedding Date and Location of the event
* Wedding Details/Story – Tell us about the event, explain the pictures provided, what made the event unique or personalized?
* Unique wedding pictures (mostly colored pictures preferred) with a quantity of 20-50 pics. High resolution is recommended.
* ALL vendors’ information highlighted in pictures. We must include credit to the photographer that took the pictures. You must include the photographer’s information to be posted.
* If you are a wedding professional submitting a real wedding, please include your company name.
* Last but not least, please email the above information to the following email account: wedding_museum [at] yahoo dot com.
If you submit a real wedding story and pictures, you agree that you have full rights of the content submitted including copyright of the photos. In addition, you give WeddingMuseum.com the right to post your submission on our blog and on our Facebook page ThinkWeddingPlanning.
Please do not submit your stories to us that have been submitted to other wedding websites. Both sites, them and us, can be penalized for duplicate content. If you do submit to other sites, please let us know.
Here’s Sharon and Matt’s wedding cake(s). We had the cakes custom made for us and each layer was a different type of cake. It included red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, carrot, etc.