Wedding Planning Ideas & Tools
WeddingMuseum.com offers all wedding planners, including brides and grooms, a 100% free wedding planning resource. You can use as little or as much as you wish. In order to utilize some interactive tools, WeddingMuseum does require wedding planners to become members in order for us to save your information entered, such as wedding websites and wedding budgets.
A wedding planning checklist is considered important for a wedding planner. A checklist helps the wedding planner to plan and organize the wedding in a proper manner. A planner always works keeping the checklist in mind, so as to not miss on any aspect of the wedding requirement. The wedding planning checklist gives the planner a proper direction in order to make the proper arrangements for the wedding. A wedding guide also gives ideas to make the budgetary plan for the wedding.
Please use the following wedding planning tools and ideas as a guide and checklist to help plan your wedding.
My Wedding Planning Menu
Wedding Planning Tools Menu
- Wedding Website: Free wedding website for all brides and grooms. Create in minutes and edit your website at any time. Choose from many themed banners, unlimited colors to match your wedding, give details about your wedding and yourselves, and more.
Wedding Website includes:
- RSVP Tracking: You can track all RSVP's submitted through your wedding web site. Members access the RSVP list through their control panel.
- Photo Album: Upload 20 of your favorite pictures for family and friends to see. For those who weren't able to make the wedding, upload your wedding pictures. In addition, you can add a description of each picture.
- Guestbook: Visitors to your wedding web site can leave you best wish comments. Members have the ability to remove any unfavorable comments left on their guest book. Access to delete comments is given through the member's control panel.
- Budget Calculator: Enter your estimated dollars for all of your wedding expenses to get an estimated total budget for your wedding. You can enter it online manually and print the report. However, members are able to save their wedding budgets and edit the budget as expenses are paid with exact figures.
- Reception Worksheet: The wedding reception worksheet is a guide to help you plan the functionality of your wedding reception. You can enter the requested information in the required fields. Then, print the worksheet for future reference for all of your wedding reception vendors.
- Guest List: Registered brides and grooms have the ability to create a wedding guest list. You can enter a person(s) name, full address, email and number in party. The guest list will also calculate the total number of expected guests. Complete or partial lists can be printed at any time.
- Carbon Footprint Calculator: WeddingMuseum.com and ClearSky Climate Solutions partnered to offer our visitors a tool to calculate the amout of carbon generated from a wedding and the amount of carbon offsets to purchase. Once offsets are calculated, visitors can click the link to ClearSky Climate Solutions to purchase their carbon offsets.
Wedding Planning Ideas Menu
- Wedding Vendors: Find local wedding vendors. The wedding professionals include attire, DJs, photographers, videographers, caterers, wedding planners, transportation, bakers, etc.
- Planning Articles: Wedding planning articles are provided by WeddingMuseum.com and other wedding professionals to help make a memorable wedding. Articles include: choosing a wedding dress, marriage license requirements, wedding reception mistakes, beauty secrets, how-to hire a videographer, photographer and DJ, wedding etiquette etc.
- Wedding Shopping: Find ideas for your wedding ncluding cake toppers, favors, guest books, unity candles and much more. Also find gift ideas for you and your wedding party.
- Bridal Registries: WeddingMuseum.com has created a list of today's most popular online bridal registries. We include links to and brief descriptions of each bridal registry website. Keep in mind that not all online bridal registry will have a local store for your guests to visit or a computer to purchase items. Have a mix of online specialty stores and stores where your guests can go and physically look at items on your list.
- Marriage License Requirements: State by state listing of what it takes to get a marriage license. Information includes: blood test, waiting period to get license, waiting period after receipt of license, license expiration date and license fee.
- Unique Ideas: These unique wedding ideas or suggestions to make your wedding your own. If you have pictures of a unique idea in your wedding, please contact us and we will add it to the website.
Wedding Planning Songs Menu
- Wedding Music eBook: A complimentary ebook of today's popular wedding music. The pdf file is a complete listing of music suggestions for your upcoming wedding ceremony and reception.
- Wedding Ceremony Songs: Ceremony songs include music for the processional and the recessional. Processional songs are for when the wedding party and the bride walk down the isle toward the alter. Processional songs are for when the wedding party and the bride and groom walk down the isle away from the alter to leave.
- Wedding Reception Songs: Includes party songs, formal dance songs, "best of" lists by era and music style and much more.